1. 4th October „World Animal Welfare Day” We walked to the Animal Shelter fed the dogs and took them for a walk.
2. 14th October: “World Walking Day” 45 pupils walked to the composting area of the town and recognised composting technologies.
3. 19th October: paper collection competition between classes.
4. We commemorated the Hungarian Revolution and War of Independence of 1956.
5. 28th October: “Eötvös Day”
We commemorated József Eötvös, who was a politician and a writer, the Minister of Religion and Education 1867-1871, and President of the Hungarian Academy.We didn’t have lessons this day because we took part in different competitions. Representatives of the 5-8th classes cycled to the former Eötvös-property. (25 kilometres!)